I am not a diesel mechanic but I try to capture what I learn as I work through different issues. I read everything I can find about the early L-Series Tractors. I understand the L175, L210, L225, L225DT, and L260 are essentially the same tractor except for differing engine size. Also the L225/L225DT has a 3 cyl engine and the 225DT has 4 wheel drive components. If you know other wise, let me know. I think the 1969-70 L200 is somewhat like these but didn't have headlights.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

A Sad Day

I sold my tractor. My beloved L210 went to a new home. We sold the house in the country and are going to move into the city for a awhile. I let all of my manuals and reference materials go with it. I'll leave the blog up for now. If there's anyone that is interested in taking over the blog, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home